Aronda is a proud Houma native, a 1987 graduate of Terrebonne High, an Ivy League scholar, business owner, consultant, coach, and combat veteran. She spent the last 20 years in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as a leader in several industries, including Community Corrections, a Work Release program, Women’s Programs, Housing, and Veterans programs. She returned to Houma, Louisiana, in September 2020, on a mission to establish a professional workspace for small businesses to flourish by providing business services and networking opportunities.
Aronda’s down-to-earth approach has enabled her to inspire and encourage people from all walks of life. Clients and audiences alike are drawn to her candor and the use of humor. She is pragmatic, thought-provoking, and authentic. Her ability to share her personal and professional challenges has enabled her to gain the trust required to co-create her clients’ journey.
Aronda’s expertise encompasses a wide range of organizational, business skills, and talents. Whether your organization does work in education, government, health, and human services, or community and economic development, she is adept at helping you craft a vision, measure your effectiveness, and implement strategies to meet your goals. She is especially skilled at combining the clients’ own wisdom and knowledge with her expertise and broad experiences to achieve the best, most effective results.
Aronda earned a master’s degree from a prestigious Ivy League institution, the University of Pennsylvania, in Organizational Dynamics. While there, she also received two master’s certifications, one in Organizational Development & Change Studies and the other is a master’s certificate in Organizational Leadership.
- She is a member of the International Coaching Federation.
- Moderator Women Veterans Employment Symposium sponsored by Redbook Magazine & former First Lady Michelle Obama
- First female appointee of the City Council Veterans Advisory Commission of Philadelphia, Pa.
- Recipient of the Philadelphia Business Journal – Veteran of Influence Award
- Women Veteran Rock – Leaders and Legends Award
- Point Breeze Association - Veteran Advocacy Award
- Spectrum Health Services – Community Gem Award
- Women Veterans Leadership Award
- Aronda is an experienced keynote speaker and panelist.